Durlsemerod Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Download The Kung Fu Yoga Full Movie Tamil Dubbed In Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Chinese archeology professor Jack (Jackie Chan) teams up with beautiful Indian professor Ashmita and assistant Kyra to locate lost Magadha treasure. In a Tibetan ice cave, they find the remains of the royal army that had vanished together with the treasure, only to be ambushed by Randall (Sonu Sood), the descendent of a rebel army leader. When they free themselves, their next stop is Dubai where a diamond from the ice cave is to be auctioned. After a series of double-crosses and revelations about their past, Jack and his team travel to a mountain temple in India, using the diamonda key to unlock the real treasure.
Two professors team up to locate a lost treasure and embark on an adventure that takes them from a Tibetan ice cave to Dubai to a mountain temple in India.
I love Jackie Chan and cannot believe he is still doing this sort of movie at his age. He is a living legend, an often used term that actually applies where he is concerned.<br/><br/>Now for this movie .. what can I say? <br/><br/>Well to be positive there are lots of good Jackie moments, mainly his amazing Kung Fu mixed with his excellent comedy timing. The scenery is great and some of the cast were not too bad.<br/><br/>I think where this movie missed the mark was that it appeared rushed and disjointed. The story, right out of Indiana Jones, which Jackie alludes to for comedic effect, was OK but the ending was incredibly silly. I would have preferred if the Bollywood dance was an extra rather than the actual ending.<br/><br/>Disha Patani,Amyra Dastur and Miya Muqi are all gorgeous and made parts more watchable. Sonu Sood was not convincing at all.<br/><br/>The fight scenes and car chases were also overly long and too much reliance on CGI which Jackie really doesn't need.
US$ 65 million is supposedly a whopping budget (for Indo-China standards) to conjure up an epic historical fantasy flick. An able director at the helm (Stanley Tong - remember the witty-actioner 'Rumble in the Bronx'?), Jackie Chan in the lead, Sonu Sood playing the antagonist, a few great-looking Indian/Chinese sophomore actors playing supporting characters, and locations set in China, India and UAE..all of it must have sounded amazinga conception. However, the final product is a stale one.<br/><br/>Amateurish (mo-cap) CGI work kicks things off in disenchanting fashion (we see much better graphics work in video games these days). The history is unraveledswiftChan's fist-moves - simply not giving the viewers a chance to comprehend what exactly they just saw. Fast forward to present day treasure-hunt led by Chan (whose character's name is Jackie, ugh!) and a few others (assistants, professors and the like - young actors Disha Patani, Amyra Dastur, Aarif Rahman and Miya Muqi) that takes them on a roller-coaster journey to Kunlun, Dubai and Rajasthan, with Sood's (badly-written) character Randall hot on their trail.<br/><br/>Set-pieces involving CGI animals (about 4 in number) suchwolves, lions, hyenas and snakes are so unimaginatively executed that the film feels more on the lines of a lacklustre Disney adventure strictly made for kids. Dubai has been chosena location just to add an 'expensive car-chase' sequence with Chan finding an unexpected (CGI) guest in his car's backseat. The ladies (Patani and Dastur) are goddesses by their looks but seem to 'news-read' their respective lines without improvising one bit. However, they are marginally able to redeem themselves (performing some slick moves) during the set-pieces. <br/><br/>The ending is a huge letdown, a humdrum set-piece that culminates in a Bollywood-style dance number (choreographed by Farah Khan), even before the story has formally concluded. Plus you don't get to see the usual Chan bloopers during the end credits. For a film titled 'Kung Fu Yoga', there's very little essence of yoga portrayed in the film. The film did draw flak on its depiction of modern day India but it isn't just that factor alone which bogs it down. The movie isn't exactly difficult to sit through, but it barely manages to engage/thrill.<br/><br/>Verdict: Not much to adore here!
Kung Fu Yoga is a proudly silly cultural melting pot in which kung fu and Bollywood meet amicably.

the A Tisket, a Casket, I'm Gonna Blow a Gasket full movie in hindi free downloadEpisode 1.21 malayalam movie downloadUprising full movie in hindi free download hd 720pthe Pain Gain hindi dubbed free downloadRed Heat full movie free downloadAll the Wrong Moves full movie in hindi free download mp4Lockdown malayalam full movie free downloadPoint Point: Life in Grey in hindi 720pAnabolic-holic full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieSix in hindi 720p

last edited 215 weeks ago by Durlsemerod

Juvanta replied

190 weeks ago

I am very much interested in watching movie and while thinking of choosing a movie to watch this movie came to my mind and while searching for its download link I came to the site and have downloaded from the link you have provided and hope the quality of the print would be good social media marketing agency in kerala
Please log in to post a reply.